American BioSciences ImmPower ER (Extended Release) AHCC 60 Capsules
Availability: In stock
Points: Purchasing this item will earn you 199 reward points (Loyalty points $1.99)!
- Buy 2 or more for $89.95 each and save 11%
- Buy 6 or more for $84.95 each and save 16%
It's not what you take, it's what you absorb that counts. ImmPower ER is a standardized extract made by the fermentation of a proprietary mushroom hybrid, AHCC (Active Hexose Correlated Compound). Over 30 peer-reviewed articles have concluded that AHCC (the active ingredient in Immpower ER) shows significant immune system response properties.
The extended-release factors in this novel formulation prolong ingredient dissolution by combing mucoadhesive polymers to AHCC.
The newly formed structures adhere to the Peyer's patches specifically, where AHCC is released to site-specific areas and is protected against enzymatic degradation. This leads to far better uptake and higher bioavailability of the active compounds in AHCC.
- AHCC is Active Hexose Correlated Compound from culturing mushroom mycelia
- Contains glucans including beta-glucans and acetylated alpha-glucans
- AHCC is combined with extended-release technology for protection against enzymes and increased absorption
- AHCC in Immpower ER has been clinically studied and formulated to target the immune system and boost energy
- 60 capsules per bottle