Broncochem Maximum Cough Cough Suppressor Alcohol and Sugar Free 4 fl oz (120 ml)
Regular Price: $13.99Discount: 29% OFF
Availability: On Backorder
Usually ships within 1 - 2 business weeks. Will not affect in-stock shipments.
Points: Purchasing this item will earn you 19 reward points (Loyalty points $0.19)!
Broncochem Maximum Cough
Alcohol and Sugar Free
Active Ingredients (in 10 mL or cc)
Guaifenesin USP (Expectorant) ................................ 200.00 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr (Antitussive) .................... 30.00 mg
- Antitussive suppressant of wet and dry cough with or without bronchial congestion.
- Eliminates harmful and unproductive cough.
- Eliminates irritation of the respiratory tract, throat and bronchis. Helps release phlegm (mucus) diluting the phlegm, making the coughs more productive.
- Broncochem Maximum Cough is non drowsy, and is specially formulated for adults and children over 8 years old.
- Formula with Aloe Vera * which is an astringent, antiseptic, analgesic, and anti-coagulant; with proven benefits like stimulating cell renewal, cell growth, proving to be an antitoxic and a very safe and effective antimicrobial agent.
* These statements have not been reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Do not take this product for persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema or if cough is accompanied with excessive phlegm (mucus) unless directed by a doctor. Persistent cough may be the sign of a serious condition.
Stop use and ask a doctor if: Symptoms persist or last more than 5 days (in children) or 7 days (in adults), tends to recur, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor.
Do not take this product if: You are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients. As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of health professional before using this product. Avoid alcoholic beverages while taking this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.
Drugs Interaction Precautions: Do not use if you are now taking a prescription Monoamine Oxidase inhibitor (MAOI). (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease may contain), or for 2 week after stopping the MAOI drug. If you are uncertain whether your prescription drug contains an MAOI, consult a health professional before taking this product.
Follow dosage below. For convenience a metered dosage spoon is provided.
Do not exceed 6 doses in a 24-hour period.
Adults and children 12 years and over: (10 mL or cc) using metered dosage spoon every 4 hours.
Children 6 years up to 12 years: (5 mL or cc) using metered dosage spoon every 4 hours.
Store at 66-77ºF (20-25ºC). Do not use this product if security cap is altered or broken.
Inactive Ingredients: Aloe Vera, Ammonium Glycyrrhizinate, Citric acid, Disodium EDTA, Glacial Acetic Acid, Natural Strawberry Flavor, Propylene Glycol USP, Purified Water, Red Color #40 FD&C, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Saccharin USP, Sorbitol 70% USP, Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium. Total Sodium Content: 12 mg (in 10 mL or cc).