Flora Manuka Honey 100+ MGO 8.8 oz (250 g)
Regular Price: $34.99Discount: 15% OFF
Availability: In stock
Points: Purchasing this item will earn you 59 reward points (Loyalty points $0.59)!
- 100% Pure New Zealand
- Quality Guaranteed
- Product of New Zealand
- 5+ UMF
Flora Mānuka Honey is produced by a sustainable, eco-friendly, 100% Maori-owned beekeeping operation in New Zealand. The honey is sourced from several North Island locations and is licensed and certified under the UMF™ grading system as well as tested and rated for its MGO (methylglyoxal) content. Additionally, every jar is 100% traceable, all the way back to the source. Just scan the code on the label to learn where your honey was made, its lab test results, and its UMF™ rating.
Guaranteed Purity & Quality:
- UMF™-certified and MGO-graded
- 100% traceable – scan the NFC tag on the label to access batch, region, lab test, and UMF™ certification info
- Sourced from a sustainable, 100% Maori-owned beekeeping operation (winner of several prestigious farming and eco-friendly awards)
- Bottled in 100% recyclable, food grade BPA-free PET jars
- UMF™ License No. 2960
- Non-GMO + Sustainable + Unpasteurized
Enjoy straight off the spoon, on toast, or added to your favorite tea.
Safe for children ages 1 and up.