Green Foods Vibrant Matcha Green Tea 3.53 oz 100G
Regular Price: $29.99Discount: 17% OFF
Availability: In stock
Points: Purchasing this item will earn you 49 reward points (Loyalty points $0.49)!
- Buy 2 or more for $22.49 each and save 26%
- 100% USDA ORGANIC CERTIFIED
- FAMILY FARM GROWN, IN JAPAN
- HIGHEST QUALITY CEREMONIAL GRADE MATCHA
- WHOLE LEAF | FARM DIRECT | SHADE GROWN
- THIRD PARTY LAB TESTED FOR RADIOACTIVITY, HEAVY METALS, AND GLYPHOSATE
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Green tea is prized for its delicate flavor and sweet scent, and our ceremonial-grade matcha is no exception. Organically grown and hand-picked in its native Japan, this matcha is specially cultivated to achieve a bright green color, velvety soft texture, and the ultimate in both taste and aroma.
What is Matcha?
Green tea — and matcha specifically — is treasured over the world for its dynamic properties, many of which are now supported by science, as well as its phenomenal taste.
Whereas many green teas contain only parts of the tea leaf, our matcha makes use of the entire leaf. Each plant is cultivated by local farmers in Japan, who take great pride in cultivating their crops using traditional methods that date back more than eight centuries. The plants are protected from sunlight, a practice that further boosts the tea’s chlorophyll levels, and the leaves are picked by hand, with coarse fibers, stems, and other debris quickly discarded.
As the leaves are meticulously sorted, they’re also separated into grades. The prized “ceremonial grade” is reserved for the youngest and highest quality leaves. Those leaves are then ground using a stone mill until a uniquely shaped powder molecule emerges.
The result? A mild, smooth, refined product that’s a pleasure to consume.
Benefits of Drinking Matcha
• Antioxidants: One serving of our matcha green tea provides a wealth of antioxidants that protect the body against damaging free radicals, potentially strengthening your immune system in the process. Matcha is also the only source of a catechin called EGCG that may help minimize your risk for many conditions.
• L-Theanine: This amino acid, which appears to act on neurotransmitters, is known for its ability to relax the mind and improve cognition, sleep, and mood. Rest and destress with a cup of matcha in the afternoon, use it to help focus on demanding mental tasks, or take inspiration from Buddhist monks and use it in support of your daily meditation.
• Chlorophyll: Soak in this whole-leaf source of high-quality chlorophyll — Mother Nature’s prescription for detox — and support your body’s innate mechanisms for eliminating harmful toxins.