Herbatint Herbal Haircolor Gel Permanent 1N Black
Regular Price: $17.99Discount: 28% OFF
Availability: In stock
Points: Purchasing this item will earn you 25 reward points (Loyalty points $0.25)!
Herbatint Herbal Haircolor Gel Permanent 1N Black is epecially rich in enzymes, proteins, polysaccharides, vitamin A-C-E and mineral salts. Soothes scalp during application. Strengthens and protects the hair during application. Contributes effectively to extra conditioning action and longer lasting color.
- Aloe Vera- Protects and nourishes hair during coloring
- Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam)- Moisturizes and adds shine to the hair
- Betula Alba (White Birch)- Toning and soothing properties
- Cinchona Calisaya- Strengthens and protects the scalp
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel)- Rich in flavonoids and essential oils, protects the scalp
- Echinacea Angustifolia- Natural purifying agent and moisturizer
- Juglans Regia (Walnut)- Intensifies colors, purifying agent
- Rheum Palmatun (Rhubarb)- Color enhancer and skin conditioner
Herbatint Herbal Haircolor Gel Permanent 1N Black
Herbatint Herbal Haircolor Gel Permanent 1N Black is Specially rich in enzymes, proteins, polysaccharides, vitamin A-C-E and mineral salts. Soothes scalp during application. Strengthens and protects the hair during application. Contributes effectively to extra conditioning action and longer lasting color.
- Since 1970
- More Conditioning
- Lasting Color
- With Aloe Vera
- No Ammonia
- No Paraben
- 100% Grey Cover
- For One or Two Applications
More Intense Shining Colors:
- Gentle hair care: 0% Ammonia, 0% Paraben
- Effective Grey Cover
- Long Lasting Color
With Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera Barbadensis
Specially rich in enzymes, proteins, polysaccharides, vitamin A-C-E and mineral salts. Soothes scalp during application. Strengthens and protects the hair during application. Contributes effectively to extra conditioning action and longer lasting color.
This Package Contains:
- 1 bottle Herbatint Haircolor Gel (60 ml - 2 fl oz)
- 1 bottle Glycol Developer (60 ml - 2 fl oz)
- 1 Sample of either shampoo or Royal Cream conditioner (15 ml - 0.5 fl oz)
- 1 Pair of gloves
- 1 leaflet containing directions for use
Your hair must be dry and unwashed!
1) Using a plastic or a glass container, combine equal and sufficient amounts of Herbatint gel with the Glycol Developer to suit the length and volume of your hair. Replace the caps on the bottles containing unused products, and retain for future use.
2) Using a tinting brush, apply the mixture onto dry unwashed hair.
1st Case: Previously Colored Hair
3) Apply the mixture to the regrowth area and leave to develop for 30 minutes.
4) Then apply the remainder of the mixture through the rest of the hair and wait a further 10 minutes. *total processing time: 40 minutes).
2nd Case: Uncolored Hair
3) Apply the mixture through the whole length of the hair starting at the roots. For best coverage use a tinting brush as supplied in a Herbatint application Kit. Discard and unused mixture.
4) Leave to process for 40 minutes.
During processing, the color of the product may differ from your target color, this is quite common and doesn't have any effect on the final color.
5) Once processed rinse hair thoroughly until the water runs clear.
6) Shampoo your hair, using preferably a shampoo from the Herbatint range for best results, rinse and towel dry.
7) Apply the Royal Cream Conditioner, leave for 5 minutes, rinse again and style your hair as usual.
Herbatint Haircolor Gel Ingredients: Laureth-5; aqua/water; propylene glycol; PEG-2 oleamine; ethanolamine; walnut extract; rhubarb extract; cinchona extract; aloe barbadensis extract; PEG-75 meadowfoam seed oil; echinacea angustifolia extract; betula alba leaf extract; p-m aminophenol; hamamelis virginiana extract; sodium hydrosulfite; ascorbic acid; tetrasodium EDTA; cetrimonium chloride.
Glycol Developer Ingredients: aqua/water; hydrogen peroxide; etidronic acid; cetrimonium chloride.
Royal Cream Conditioner Ingredients: aqua/water; citric acid; behentrimonium chloride; cetyl alcohol; lanolin alcohol, methyl gluceth-20; mallow extracts; rosemary extract; aloe barbadensis extract; triticum vulgare germ oil; jojoba oil; rice bran oil; ascorbic acid; tocopheryl acetate; parfum; caprylyl glycol; phenyl alcohol.
Caution: Haircolorings may cause serious allergies. An allergy test should be performed 48 hours before use according to leaflet instructions. Please carefully read and follow the instructions. This product must not be used on individuals less than 16 years old.
Temporary tattoos with black henna may increase the allergy risk.
Do not color your hair if:
- your face presents skin eruption or if your scalp is sensitive, shows irritation or is damaged;
- you already had a reaction after having colored your hair;
- In the past, you had allergic reactions after having made a tattoo with black henna;
Avoid contact with the eyes. Should mixture come into contact with your eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of cool water.
This product must not be used for dyeing eyelashes or eyebrows.
Rinse hair thoroughly after processing.
Carefully read the instructions leaflet inside the box.
Wear the enclosed gloves during application.
Keep away from children’s reach.
Contains hydrogen peroxide. The mixing ratio is 1:1
Against Animal Testing
Servings per Container: 0
Pack contains 1 Herbatint Haircolour Gel 60ml, 1 Glycol Developer 60ml, 1 sample of either Royal Cream Conditioner or Shampoo 10ml, 1 pair gloves, 1 leaflet giving directions for use.
Other Ingredients: Haircolor Gel: laureth-4, propylene glycol, aqua/water, PEG-2 oleamine, ethanolamine, oleic acid, p-phenylenediamine, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf extract, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) leaf extract, betula alba (birch) leaf extract, echinacea angustifolia (echinacea) root extract, juglans regia (walnut) shell extract, rheum palmatum (rhubarb) root extract, cinchona calisaya (cinchona) bark extract, PEG-75 meadowfoam oil, limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil, 4-chlororesorcinol tetrasodium EDTA, cetrimonium chloride, simethicone, sodium metabisulfite, glycerin.
Glycol Developer: aqua/water, hydrogen peroxide, etidronic acid, trideceth-9, cetrimonium chloride simethicone, propylene glycol, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil.
Royal Cream: aqua/water, citric acid, cetyl alcohol, behentrimonium chloride, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, morninga pterygosperma (moringa) seed extract, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil, oryza sativa (rice) bran oil, simmondsia cinnensis (jojoba) seed oil, PPG-3 benzyl ether myristate, methyl gluceth-20, ethoxydiglycol oleate isopropyl alcohol, sodium dehydracetate, sodium benzoate, parfum (fragrance), imidazolidinyl urea, tocopheryl acetate, glycerin.