Optitune Acetyl L-Carnitine 60 Capsules
Regular Price: $24.99Discount: 20% OFF
Availability: In stock
Points: Purchasing this item will earn you 39 reward points (Loyalty points $0.39)!
- Improves Exercise Performance*
- Facilitates Fat Metabolism*
- Reduces Oxidative Stress*
- Enhances Cognition*
- Reduces Ammonia*
- 60 Servings
The fats that we eat and our body naturally forms are broken down inside organelles called the mitochondria. Carnitine is an essential compound for transporting fatty acids across the mitochondrial membrane, and Acetyl L-Carnitine is unique as a carnitine source because it is able to cross the blood brain barrier and improve attention and cognition. Acetyl L-Carnitine has been shown to:
- Increase fatty acid oxidation and decrease body weight*
- Improve recovery from exercise and decrease soreness*
- Reduce lipid peroxidation (an antioxidant effect)*
- Decrease levels of ammonia and lactic acid.*
- One study has also noted that L-Carnitine may enhance Androgen Receptor Density on muscle tissue in men.*
Any way you slice it, the body needs L-Carnitine. In its acetylated form, Acetyl L-Carnitine, chaperones fats to meet their maker while also improving cognition with its ability to cross the blood brain barrier, and acting as an antioxidant. Supplementing with L-Carnitine has been shown to provide numerous health benefits including loss of body fat, so it is a great addition to any supplement plan.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
L-Carnitine is an amino-acid based compound that is essential for transporting long-chain fatty acids into the mitochondria where they are broken down for energy production. Acetyl L-Carnitine is more bioavailable and promotes healthy brain function.