Optitune L-Carnitine 60 Capsules
Regular Price: $34.99Discount: 43% OFF
Availability: In stock
Points: Purchasing this item will earn you 39 reward points (Loyalty points $0.39)!
- Enhances Antioxidant Functions*
- Increases Rate of Weight Loss*
- Boosts Exercise Performance*
- Improves Exercise Recovery*
- Promotes Fat Metabolism*
- 60 Servings
There are many aspects to fat loss. One of which is the transportation of fatty acids to the mitochondria (organelles found inside our cells), where fats are broken down and harvested for energy – aka burning fat. The mitochondria have a gatekeeper, however, known as L-Carnitine. With more L-Carnitine, our body’s ability to burn fats is enhanced. That’s not all L-Carnitine is good for:
- Carnitine helps supply energy during exercise, improving performance.*
- Supplementing with L-Carnitine has been shown to increase the body’s antioxidant enzymes.*
- Using L-Carnitine after exercise reduces soreness and speeds recovery.*
- L-Carnitine may promote glucose management by reducing blood glucose and enhancing insulin sensitivity.*
Despite L-Carnitine’s well-known function in weight loss and body fat reduction, its other effects added on top of enhanced fat-burning are what make L-Carnitine a must-have supplement. With increased fat metabolism, improved anti-oxidant profile, exercise performance and recovery enhancement, glucose management, hormone optimization, and even more benefits, L-Carnitine should be considered for all types of individuals seeking improved health.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule •
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving %DV
Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 25mg **
L-Methionine 25mg **
L-Carnitine 550mg (as L-Camitine L-Tartrate) **
%(DV) Daily Value based on a 2000 calorie diet.
**Daily value not established OTHER INGREDIENTS: Gelatin (Capsule Shell), MicroCrystalline Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide