Quality Of Life PureBalance Serotonin 90 Vegetable Capsules
Regular Price: $49.95Discount: 20% OFF
Availability: In stock
Points: Purchasing this item will earn you 79 reward points (Loyalty points $0.79)!
- Weight control: Relora can reduce stress and stress-related eating.
- Stress management: Rhodiola rosea helps the body adapt to stress, while L-theanine increases the generation of relaxing alpha brain waves.
- Mood support: Insufficient vitamin D may negatively affect mood, while Rhodiola rosea promotes a positive outlook.
- Sleep support: L-theanine encourages your transition to alpha brain waves of relaxation.
Quality Of Life PureBalance Serotonin 90 Vegetable Capsules
Quality Of Life PureBalance Serotonin 90 Vegetable Capsules provides the raw material for your body to make serotonin, with additional ingredients that help with mood, sleep and appetite. It is perfect if you have difficulty losing weight. There could be a simple physiological reason for that: low levels of serotonin. That’s because a proper balance of serotonin is important for positive mood states, good quality sleep, and a normal appetite. PureBalance Serotonin includes 5-HTP, the raw material the body uses to make serotonin.
PureBalance Serotonin facts:
Contains 5-HTP, Relora & L-Theanine
Reduces Stress & Stress-Related Eating
Promotes a Positive Outlook
Balances Serotonin & Cortisol Levels
The actions of serotonin are reinforced with ingredients for:
- Weight Control: Relora may reduce stress and stress-related eating.
- Stress Management: Rhodiola rosea helps the body adapt to stress, while L-theanine increases the generation of relaxing alpha brain waves
- Mood Support: Insufficient vitamin D may negatively affect mood, while Rhodiola rosea has been used for centuries to promote a positive outlook.
- Sleep Support: L-theanine encourages the transition from the beta brain waves of mental arousal to the alpha brain waves of relaxation. Combined with a healthy diet and plenty of exercise, PureBalance Serotonin gives you the support you need to cheer up and slim down.
Combined with a healthy diet and plenty of exercise, PureBalance Serotonin gives you the support you need to cheer up and slim down.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are your products vegetarian?
Whenever possible, Quality of Life formulates their products to be vegetarian and provides them in vegetarian capsules made from vegetable cellulose. However, many of the most-researched nutritional ingredients are derived from animal products, such as vitamin D3, chondroitin, collagen and Neptune krill oil. Because of their commitment to clinically efficacious products, when Quality of Life has to choose between a vegetarian form of an ingredient (such as vitamin D2) or an animal-derived, yet more efficacious form (such as vitamin D3), they choose to prioritize the more scientifically validated form.
Can your products be safely taken together?
In general, yes. Because their products are formulated for specific conditions, there is very little ingredient overlap among them. In some cases, where an ingredient has multiple functions (such as vitamin D), it may be included in several products, but rarely at the upper intake level (the highest level of a nutrient that can be taken ongoing with no side effects). For example, the upper intake level for vitamin D is 4,000 IU, and the vitamin D content of Quality of Life products ranges from 400 to 2,000 IU per day.
Are your products safe to use while pregnant/breastfeeding?
As with any nutritional supplement, you should always consult with a health care practitioner when assessing the safety of any Quality of Life product while pregnant or breastfeeding.
When is the best time to take your products?
Some products are best taken on an empty stomach, while others are better taken with food. The label of each Quality of Life product will indicate the best time to take it under “Suggested Use.” That said, the very best time to take your supplements is when you remember to take them! When it comes to results, consistency is more important than timing.
Do your products contain any allergens?
Quality of Life complies with the Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act, which took effect January of 2006 and mandates that any product containing one of the eight major allergens — milk, egg, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, wheat, peanuts and soybeans — be clearly labeled.
About Quality of Life Labs
In 1977, Steve Yamada founded Maypro as a distributor of top-quality nutraceuticals and fine chemicals to the United States. Over the years, Maypro introduced many of today’s specialty blockbuster ingredients—such as CoQ10, glucosamine, chondroitin and alpha lipoic acid—to the American marketplace.
In the late 1990s, Yamada became particularly excited by AHCC, a hybridized medicinal mushroom extract backed by dozens of studies published in peer-reviewed journals. At the time, however, few companies were willing to risk launching a brand-new, proprietary product that consumers had never heard of.
In 1998, Yamada established Quality of Life Labs to provide American consumers with access to AHCC and other life-changing nutraceutical ingredients. For 15 years, Quality of Life has been the leader in bringing clinically backed ingredients from all over the world in finished product form to the U.S. market. Even though today Quality of Life operates as an independent company, its relationship with Maypro provides it access to unique, proprietary and science-backed ingredients.
The name is the mission: Quality of Life is dedicated to improving the quality of life of all consumers, no matter what their current state of health. Its formulas reflect its values:
- Proven Efficacy: Developing products backed by studies published in peer-reviewed scientific journals
- Technological Innovation: Incorporating forms of ingredients shown to have superior absorption and thus bioavailability
- Dosages That Matter: Providing therapeutic amounts of key ingredients
- Condition-Specific Solutions: Choosing only the most researched ingredients for specific health conditions
- Verified Safety: Using ingredients whose safety has been demonstrated through laboratory and clinical testing
- Responsible Marketing: Making only claims that are substantiated by research.
1 vegicap three times daily before meals.
|Brand||Quality of Life|
Serving Size: 3 Caplet
Servings per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
*Daily value not established.