Himalayan Institute Ceramic Neti Pot W/Instructions 1 PC
Regular Price: $19.99Discount: 30% OFF
Availability: In stock
Points: Purchasing this item will earn you 27 reward points (Loyalty points $0.27)!
Neti Pot Nasal Wash
- Made from natural bioplastic
- Soothes dry nasal passages
- Gently washes away dust, pollen & irritants
- Removes excess mucus... naturally
- Share, Serve, Make a Difference
Good for you. Good for the environment.
Introducing the first nonbreakable Eco Neti Pot produced with all natural, renewable resources.
This petroleum-free, nontoxic, plant-based material (polylactic acid or PLA) uses 65% less energy to produce than traditional petroleum-based materials.
A Nasal Wash Helps To:
- Clear the nostrils and start the day breathing freely
- Remove excess mucus
- Rid nostril of allergens
- Cleanse the nasal passages of dust
- Relieve nasal dryness
- Dissolve mucus build-up in dry climates
- Improve the flow of breath before exercising or doing relaxation
Why Nasal Wash?
The nasal passages contain one of our body's first lines of defense against disease. They are lined with a thin layer of mucus that traps dirt, dust, pollen, germs and other airborne particles. If the delicate balance of this mucus lining is not maintained, it becomes easier for bacteria, viruses, and other irritants to penetrate the nasal lining and cause problem. Nasal irritation helps to wash these impurities and excess mucus out of the body. Recent studies have shown that nasal irrigation is effective in improving the symptoms and health of patients with sinus problems.
- Prepare the saline solution and fill your Neti Pot.
- Lean forward and turn your head to the side.
- Insert the spout of the Neti Pot gently into the upper nostril to create a comfortable seal.
- Raise the Neti Pot gradually so the saline solution flows in through the upper nostril and out the lower nostril. Breathe through your mouth.
- Once the solution has flowed through, exhale through your nose to clear the nasal passages.
- Repeat steps 1 through 5 with the other nostril.
Detailed Instructions Enclosed
Remember, a nasal wash is not suitable for medical treatment. Anyone with chronic inflammation of the nasal passages or other ear, nose, or throat disorders should seek medical attention.
Commercially biodegradable and compostable. Do not place in dishwasher or microwave. Avoid exposure to heat over 130º F
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer.