MHP Glutamine SR Unflavored 10.6 oz

Price: $17.99

Regular Price: $29.99

Discount: 40% OFF

Availability: In stock

SKU: 666222074207
Weight: 0.8 lbs
Shipping: Free Shipping Via United States Postal Service
Exceptions apply and delivery time is not guaranteed.

Points: Purchasing this item will earn you 35 reward points (Loyalty points $0.35)!

Applies only to registered customers, may vary when logged in.

    Details

    Did you know 60% of your muscle tissue is made up of Glutamine? The problem is strenuous exercise depletes Glutamine levels in the muscle at a faster rate than the body can be replenish it. 70% of the regular Glutamine powder you consume is utilized by the stomach and the intestines, leaving only 30% available to feed muscle tissue. 90% of ingested Glutamine is utilized in 1 hour, leaving you in a catabolic (muscle wasting state).

    Glutamine-SR’s Micro-Feed Technology allows for an unprecedented 100% of L-Glutamine utilization, maximizes anabolic/anti-catabolic effects and optimizes muscle growth and recovery. The exclusive and patented Micro-Feed Technology used in Glutamine-SR utilizes patented technology to protect the L-Glutamine as it is transported through the stomach, allowing 100% to be delivered to muscle tissue. 

    • Feeds Muscle Tissue For up to 12 Hours!
    • The Most Anabolic/Anti-Catabolic Protein Available
    • Good Anytime – Morning, Pre and Post Workout, Nighttime
    • Loaded with Glutamine and Branch Chain Amino Acids  

    The Micro-Feed Technology also increases bio-availability and utilization of L-Glutamine by providing a controlled steady supply for 12 straight hours. This constant supply and replenishment of Glutamine will keep you in an anabolic muscle building state and prevent catabolism. Glutamine-SR’s 12 Hour Sustained Release Micro-Feed Technology has raised the standards in glutamine supplementation, making Glutamine-SR the most bio-efficient andpowerful Glutamine supplement in the world.

    Additional Info
    Short Name No
    Servings No
    SKU 666222074207
    Brand MHP
    Nutrition Facts
    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 1 Scoops (6 g)
    Servings per Container: Approx 167
     
      Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
     
    Calories 25  
     
    Pharmaceutical Grade L-Glutamine 5 g *
     
    Patented Sustained Release Micro-Fee Technology™ (Low DI Glucose Polymer Matrix
    MicroTex Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Soy lecithin)
    1 g *
     
    *Daily value not established.
    Write Your Own Review
    You're reviewing: MHP Glutamine SR Unflavored 10.6 oz
    How do you rate this product? *
      1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars
    Quality