Natrol Alpha Lipoic Acid 300 mg 50 Capsules
Regular Price: $14.79Discount: 46% OFF
Availability: In stock
Points: Purchasing this item will earn you 15 reward points (Loyalty points $0.15)!
- Provides antioxidant protection for cells from oxidative damage related to aging and environmental stress.
- Supports energy metabolism and helps rejuvenate cells.
- Important for blood sugar health.
Alpha Lipoic Acid by Natrol
Natrol - Alpha Lipoic Acid 300 mg. - 50 Capsules
Natrol Alpha Lipoic Acid is a powerful antioxidant that helps protect your cells from oxidative damage related to aging and environemntal stress. Natrol Alpha Lipoic Acid supplementation can support your energy metabolism and help rejuvenate your cells. Natrol Alpha Lipoic Acid can also encourage glucose uptake by the body's cells.
Natrol Alpha Lipoic Acid Highlights:
- Whole Body Cell Rejuvenation
- Helps Protect Against Age-Related Damage
How does Alpha Lipoic Acid work?
Alpha Lipoic Acid is a fatty acid needed by the body to produce the energy for our body's normal functions. Alpha lipoic acid converts glucose (blood sugar) into energy. Alpha lipoic acid is also an antioxidant, a substance that neutralizes potentially harmful chemicals called free radicals. What makes alpha lipoic acid unique is that it functions in water and fat, unlike the more common antioxidants vitamins C and E, and it appears to be able to recycle antioxidants, such as vitamin C, after they have been used up.
Natrol is driven to become the most desired nutritional supplement brand by creating products that support your healthy life. Given this goal, consumer needs are central to their focus. Natrol's mission is to deliver nutritional products with uncompromised quality, service, and innovation through the best that science, nature, and technology can offer.
Natrol - Quality Uncompromised
Quality Materials Used In Natrol's Products
Natrol buys raw materials from companies located in the U.S. and abroad. Regardless of the country of origin, their intensive quality procedures ensure that Natrol's products are safe, pure, and meet label claims. Natrol's Quality Assurance Program involves the following key components:
- Vendor Qualification: Natrol's strict vendor qualification program includes screening by a GMP audit questionnaire, followed by facility audits to ensure they select reliable suppliers. As a result, Natrol has close working relationships with a group of trusted vendors who consistently furnish the highest quality materials.
- Ingredient Testing: All ingredients are carefully inspected upon receipt, sampled, and held under quarantine until analytical testing is completed to confirm that they meet all specifications for purity, activity, and physical characteristics. All materials undergo thorough testing prior to release for manufacturing. Any material that does not meet all specifications is rejected. Natrol's reputation for having strict acceptance criteria and rejecting unsuitable materials is well known throughout the nutraceutical industry.
- In-Process Testing: During the manufacturing process, testing is also conducted to assure that each product conforms to the specifications established for it.
- Finished Product Testing: All manufactured products undergo final analytical testing to ensure their safety, purity, and activity levels. Final testing includes physical and chemical analyses and microbiological testing to guarantee each Natrol product meets all quality specifications. Sensitive analytical testing is also performed to ensure that their products are below the legal limit (California Proposition 65) for heavy metals (Lead, Cadmium, Arsenic, and Mercury).
- Document Control: All aspects of the quality program and test results are thoroughly documented. Traceability of every ingredient used in each of their products is an absolute requirement of their system.
- Record Retention: All production and testing records are maintained in safekeeping for several years.
- Regular Quality Audits: Natrol undergoes regular quality audits by its licensing and certifying agencies. Natrol also conduct internal audits of their procedures and processes to ensure compliance within their organization.
Natrol's consumers can be assured of the safety and effectiveness of Natrol's products no matter where the raw materials originate because of the extensive testing and GMP quality procedures they maintain.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 50
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Organic rice, gelatin, magnesium stearate.