Fastin Hi Tech Pharmaceuticals Fastin 60 Tablets
Regular Price: $69.95Discount: 29% OFF
Availability: In stock
Points: Purchasing this item will earn you 99 reward points (Loyalty points $0.99)!
- Buy 2 or more for $44.95 each and save 36%
Fastin, the original phentermine pharmaceutical, was previously only available WITH a medical prescription. The new, safer weight loss product is now approved for over-the-counter sale. This non-prescription diet aid is designed to provide results without the negative drug effects or drug dependence issued related to phentermine.
The product was prescribed only for individuals who were at increased medical risk because of their weight. It worked by helping to release specific chemicals in the brain that control appetite and it also stimulated certain areas of the brain to produce a heightened sense of alertness and an elevated mood.
Fastin is for weight loss
Are you sick of extreme Thermogenics and lousy Fat loss pills and Fat burners that promise big results but leave you with bad results and little more than a jittery, on-the-edge feeling? Then the Fastin Diet Pills by Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals may be for you!
Fastin was originally categorized as a sympathomimetic appetite suppressant, known for the short-term treatment of obesity. Sympathomimetic appetite suppressants can help you to lose weight while you are learning new ways to eat and exercise. Changes in eating habits, including a healthy diet and levels of activity, must be incurred to benefit fully from Fastin.
It was previously available ONLY through a prescription provided by your Doctor. But no longer! It is now 100% approved for over-the-counter sales. Fastin was prescribed only for individuals who are at increased medical risk for health conditions related to their weight. It works by helping to release certain chemicals in the brain that control appetite, and it also stimulates certain areas of the brain to produce a heightened sense of alertness and an elevated mood. Fat Loss, Better Mood, and More Energy? Sounds like our kind of supplement!
Fastin Diet Pill is a thermogenic intensifier for resounding Energy and Fat loss. This product contains a proprietary blend of Hi-Tech's most potent Herbal Stimulant compounds. At the heart of this herbal phenomenon are Phenylethylamine HCL and its molecular derivatives, including methylphenylethylamine and methylsynephrine. It is a true "feel good" product, whose Stimulant effects are rapid, yet exceptionally smooth and clean. So lose fat while you ride a good mood, high-energy wave throughout the entire day!
Disclaimer: Manufacturers continually change product specifications. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
1. What is Fastin (Phenylethylamine)? It is a stimulant. More specifically, it is an appetite suppressant that affects the central nervous system by reducing feelings of hunger and increasing a person's overall mood. It is intended for use as part of a weight loss program that includes diet and exercise and by individuals interested in losing weight and/or body fat, or by individuals who have risk factors associated with too much weight such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or diabetes (high blood sugar), and those who want to achieve weight loss.
2. Who should use Fastin? In general, most people will be able to take it and enjoy its benefits. Plus, it will work regardless of how much weight you'd like to lose. Do not take Fastin if you are pregnant or lactating. Do not take Fastin with any other dietary or herbal supplements or medications before getting approval from your physician or healthcare provider. Do not combine with other phenethylamines including phentermine, fenfluramine, amphetamine, cathinone, and the synthetic drug dextroamphetamine and methylphenidate or other substituted phenethylamines. Do not take if you have used an MAO inhibitor such as isocarboxazid (Marplan), selegiline (Eldepryl, Emsam), phenelzine (Nardil), rasagiline (Azilect), or tranylcypromine (Parnate) within the past 14 days. Do not take more than the recommended dosage unless you obtain medical advice and approval from your health care professional.
3. How do I take Fastin? Fastin should be taken in divided doses. Most individuals will discover that two tablets a day are an effective dose. Swallow one tablet twice a day. Take one tablet in the morning before breakfast for appetite control and another before lunch or 4-6 hours after breakfast. Do not take it in the evening, as it could interfere with your sleeping schedule and cause insomnia.
4. What are the main effects of Fastin? It is a stimulant that causes the following effects when taken:
- Helps Increase metabolic rate, which promotes the burning of stored body fat (thermogenesis)
- Helps Increase the release of Norepinephrine and Dopamine for significant Weight and fat Loss
- Helps Increase energy without the jittery feeling of traditional diet pills
- fastin diet pills really work
- Best Phentermine Formula yet
- good product
- good product
- Fastin Weight loss